Thursday, October 4, 2007

NEW Blogger but excited about sharing my world!


WHat up World!!! Quick intro! I'm a 21 yr old college student, currently pursuing a degree in a major that i like but not love. I don't really know what i wanna do for a living... ok scratch that i do but it's not really a feasible goal. I live in HOUSTON, TX hate the weather but like the city. I'm a music Fanatic and lover of all things different and unique! This is just the beginning but i think this blogging thing can be very therapeutic for me. I don't really have a lot of time to blog throughout the week but i'll try to update every day(if not then 2wice a week or more). Stick around and give me feedback or just tune in to my random posts and daily revelations/theories i conjure up!



MORE TO COME !!!!YOP

No comments: